

One week before I graduated from college I purchased a journal...the cover reads, "She decided to start living the life she imagined." I took this literally and began to imagine...what do I truly desire for life after college? (A question that overwhelmed me then and continues to do so today, three months later.) Well, the answer came in many forms and fashions, but all lay on the foundation that I truly desire to serve the Lord with the gifts and passions He has graciously given me. I love art. I love serving others. I love serving others through art. She imagined is a product of these loves.
These pictures are artwork that has been previously created and can give you a feel for my style! However, if you have anything special you are looking for...different medium, different style, different base....would love to hear your ideas and come up with something that suits you perfectly! My previous work includes canvas, wood, fabrics, wall paintings, script, wedding programs, and more...
"Make decisions based on the passions God has given you and He will turn your passions into something beautiful."
More to come...including sizes and pricing!
This is great. Nicely done. I'm sure something great will come of this.
ReplyDeleteDad